- Types of Information Collected
- Personal Information Collected. There may be areas of our Site where you can share your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, social security number, and zip code (“Personal Information”) with us and where you can communicate with others. We may also in the future provide products that can be purchased on our Site with your credit card. Accordingly, we may request your credit card information for shipping, billing, and credit card validation purposes. Our Site may also provide certain features that give you the opportunity to register with us. Our registered users and customers may sign-up to receive electronic communications from us, where we ask for certain Personal Information. If you communicate with us by e-mail or complete online forms, we may acquire Personal Information that personally identifies you. JB Hudson may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us. If you request that a catalog be mailed to your postal address, you may request to be placed on our mailing list to receive periodic mailings from us. JB Hudson does not collect information on any person under 13 years. We ask that children do not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Cookies. JB Hudson may collect information about you and your use of our Site whenever you visit this Site. For instance, we may collect various forms of information such as entry and exit points for our Site (i.e., referring URLs or domains), site traffic statistics, operating system and browser type (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. In addition, when users request pages on our Site, our servers automatically log their IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. JB Hudson may store some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file to help us maintain and improve this Site in many ways. A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, recording such things as Internet addresses, passwords, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. With most Internet browsers, you can erase “cookies” from your computer hard drive, block all “cookies,” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
- Uses of Information Collected. We collect and store your Personal Information securely, and use special procedures designed to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. JB Hudson may use Personal Information to send you information about our products, or promotional material from time to time, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Personal Information to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. In order to keep our registered customers informed about the operation of our services, we may send e-mail notices to you that are needed for the proper functioning and administration of our web site and service. We will use Personal Information provided by you for your friends only to send your e-mail directly to them. Visitors who give us their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us to respond to information requests, or with information regarding orders they have placed online.
- Sharing of Personal Information. JB Hudson will not sell, rent, share, monitor, edit, or disclose any Personal Information about you, including its contents or your use of the Site, without your prior consent unless JB Hudson has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of JB Hudson; (iii) enforce this Agreement; (iv) protect the interests of other users of the Site or any other person; or (v) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of JB Hudson’ services or equipment, including the services as authorized by law. You acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to the Internet generally.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information.You may choose not to provide JB Hudson with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use this Site. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes (such as address or telephone), we endeavor to provide a way to correct or update your personal data. Please feel free to contact us at the following Address if you have any questions regarding making changes to your Personal Information.
JB Hudson Jewelers
901 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Personal Information on these web sites.
Shipping & Returns
JB Hudson will make every effort to accommodate your shipping requests. All orders received prior to 2:00 pm CST will be shipped out on the same day, subject to availability. For security purposes, all packages shipped from JB Hudson require a signature upon receipt. All items are insured up to the point of acceptance by the recipient. The package will be considered accepted when any person receiving the package at the designated address signs for it from the delivering carrier. Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes and that shipping address must be the same as your billing address.
The cost of returning any item will be the buyer’s responsibility except in the event that the wrong item shipped, or merchandise is received in a damaged or defective state. For additional information about returns, including procedures, please refer to our Return Policy.
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. If, within 14 days after receipt of your purchase you are not completely satisfied, return it for a full refund of the purchase price or replace it, no questions asked. Returned items must be in the same condition as when originally purchased, and include all original boxes, papers and documentation, including GIA certificates, warranties, etc. Products that have been special ordered, modified (sized or engraved) or abused will not be accepted for refunds.
All sale and clearance items are sold as is and considered final sale. Sale and clearance items are not eligible for special order, refund or exchange. Refunds are made only to the purchaser of record, and in the exact method of the original payment.
Merchandise must be returned in original, unused condition with all original packaging intact. Merchandise must be unworn with no sizing changes.
How To Prepare Your Return:
To return a purchase to JB Hudson, please follow these simple steps:Package Your Return
You may ship your item back to JB Hudson at the following address:
901 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis MN 55402
* JB Hudson will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.Insure Your Package:
Refer to your invoice. If the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
- Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.*
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail™, insured for the total retail value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.* (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500.)